Interactive Regional Map Layers
Since 1970 a large amount of data has been collected in the Angas Bremer district.
The Angas Bremer Water Management Committee is working to ensure that this data is used and that:
- everyone knows that this data has been collected
- all of the data is easily accessible
- time and dollars are not wasted in the future, by duplicating data-collection work that has already been done.
The tools that are being used to make the data available include:
- The documents in "The Angas Bremer Land and Water Management Plan" - a large loose-leaf folder that has been provided to every irrigator
- This website www.angasbremerwater.org.au
The Angas Bremer Map Layers are also available on a CD
Disclaimer: as stated on the CD and as applies to this website, the Angas Bremer Water Management Committee and the Department of Water, Land and Biodiversity Conservation, its employees and servants do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use, or results from use of the information contained on the CD or this website as to its correctness, accuracy, currency or otherwise. The Angas Bremer Water Management Committee and the Department of Water, Land and Biodiversity Conservation, its employees and servants expressly disclaim all liability or responsibility to any person using the information or advice contained on the CD or this website.